Halti Pallas II Mens X-Stretch Jacket
About this product
- Material 1: X-stretch ECO recy 47.
- Material content: 47% Recycled Polyamide, 45% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Material 2: Rough Active ECO
- Material content: 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane
- Material 3: Active Dry Mesh Recy
- Material content: 0% Recycled Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- UPF: 50+
- Technologies: THINK ahead, X-Stretch
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, Recycled fabric
- Colour: Gold or Grey
- Weight: 0,5 kg
- Regular fit
- Brand: Halti
Size Guide (approx)
- S - to fit chest 94cm / 38"
- M - to fit chest 100cm / 40"
- L - to fit chest 106cm / 42"
- XL - to fit chest 112cm / 44"
- 2XL - to fit chest 118cm / 46"
- 3XL - to fit chest 124cm / 48"
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
Standard Delivery - Free for orders over £50 or £3.99
Your order will normally be delivered within 3 – 5 working days.
Next day delivery - Next working day on orders placed before 1pm £6.99
Returns - You have 60 days to return an item for exchange or a full refund, excluding sale items.
The garments in the Halti Pallas Collection are stretchable and breathable, which makes them perfect for hiking and active outdoor use.
The Halti men's Pallas II X-stretch jacket is a combination of two different stretchable and breathable X-stretch materials, which also are wind-resistant. The stretchable material feels comfortable in use, and the ripstop material on the shoulder area increases the durability of the jacket.
The Pallas II X-stretch jacket has been made using recycled pre-consumer textile waste (47%) and certified bluesign® approved material. Pallas II jacket is the perfect choice for you who value comfortable and durable outdoor garments.
This lightweight jacket is designed for versatile active outdoor use from spring to autumn.
- Combination of two different wind resistant X-stretch materials
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Zippered hand pockets and a chest pocket
- Adjustable hem and elasticated cuffs
- Reflective details
- This jacket has been made using recycled pre-consumer textile waste (20%) and certified bluesign® approved material
- UPF: 50+
Eco Friendly: The fabrics are made with recycled and certified bluesign® approved polyester, and the jacket doesn’t contain any environmentally harmful PFC compounds.
Halti Finland - We exist to connect people with nature.
Halti is a Finnish outdoor brand with over 40 years of experience. People are seeking new ways to balance their busy and stressful lives and Halti exists to help people find their own peak moments – to experience the balance, calmness and harmony that come with connecting to the natural world. Halti exist to help everyone find their own way to enjoy outdoor activities.
With Think Ahead, Halti's sustainable development programme, they take responsibility for their social, environmental and financial footprints.