Juonto Women's DrymaxX Nano Shell Jacket
About this product
- Material: DrymaxX® Nano Motion RECY
- Waterproofness: 20000 mm
- Breathability: 27000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 50% Recycled Polyester/ 50% Polyester
- Lining: Active Dry Mesh lining on body and Soft Pes lining on hood and sleeves.
- Technologies: Active Dry, DrymaxX® Nano, Recycled Polyester, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric, Recycled lining
- Weight: 0,6 kg
- Regular fit
- Colours: Green or Yellow
- Brand: Halti Finland
Size Guide: (EU Sizes 34 - 42)
- EU 34 - UK Size 6 / approx chest 80cm 32"
- EU 36 - UK Size 8 / approx chest 84cm 33"
- EU 38 - UK Size 10 / approx chest 88cm 34.5"
- EU 40 - UK Size 12 / approx chest 92cm 36"
- EU 42 - UK Size 14 / approx chest 96cm 38"
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not soak
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change
Standard Delivery - Free for orders over £50 or £3.99
Your order will normally be delivered within 3 – 5 working days.
Next day delivery - Next working day on orders placed before 1pm £6.99
Returns - You have 60 days to return an item for exchange or a full refund, excluding sale items.
The women’s Halti Juonto DrymaxX shell jacket combines amazing technical features with style and timeless design. This shell jacket is designed to be your favorite choice for long hiking trips, but it’s also a great choice for everyday use and rough weather conditions.
The Juonto DrymaxX shell jacket is waterproof. The DrymaxX® Nano membrane is 50% recycled, and it is breathable and stretchable. This jacket can be used in different weather conditions, various sports, and other activities.
- Breathable & waterproof DrymaxX® Nano membrane Fixed, adjustable hood
- Adjustable sleeve ends
- Side pockets and chest pockets with splashproof zippers
- Under arm vents with zippers
- Tightening on hem
Eco Friendly: The fabrics are made with recycled and certified bluesign® approved polyester, and the jacket doesn’t contain any environmentally harmful PFC compounds.
Halti Finland - We exist to connect people with nature.
Halti is a Finnish outdoor brand with over 40 years of experience. People are seeking new ways to balance their busy and stressful lives and Halti exists to help people find their own peak moments – to experience the balance, calmness and harmony that come with connecting to the natural world. Halti exist to help everyone find their own way to enjoy outdoor activities.
With Think Ahead, Halti's sustainable development programme, they take responsibility for their social, environmental and financial footprints.