Halti Huippu Mens Re-Down Vest
About this product
- Material: Pertex Quantum RECY
- Material content: 100% Recycled Polyamide
- Insulation: The global recycled standard duck down with 90/10, fillpower 700, 95g/size M
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Airlite, Down Fill, Pertex® Quantum, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified Down, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Colours: Blue or Green
- Weight: 0,4 kg
- Brand: Halti Finland
Size Guide (approx)
- S - to fit chest 94cm / 38"
- M - to fit chest 100cm / 40"
- L - to fit chest 106cm / 42"
- XL - to fit chest 112cm / 44"
- 2XL - to fit chest 118cm / 46"
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- plantorkas (dry horizonally)
Standard Delivery - Free for orders over £50 or £3.99
Your order will normally be delivered within 3 – 5 working days.
Next day delivery - Next working day on orders placed before 1pm £6.99
Returns - You have 60 days to return an item for exchange or a full refund, excluding sale items.
Halti's Huippu down jacket has been made with fully recycled materials! This lightweight and warm men's down jacket is multifunctional and perfect for year-round use.
The Huippu Re-down jacket has 100% recycled outer fabric, which is windproof, water-resistant and durable. The jacket has recycled down, which is reclaimed from post-consumer down blankets and cushions.
Huippu Re-down works as a stand-alone jacket and on colder days you can wear it as a warm mid-layer under your shell jacket. This lightweight and packable jacket is easy to take along on any trip.
- Recycled Pertex® Quantum Recy material, which is windproof, water-resistant and breathable
- Recycled duck down
- Fixed hood
- Zippered pockets
- Elasticated hood edge and cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Reflective prints
Eco Friendly: The fabrics are made with recycled and certified bluesign® approved polyester, and the vest doesn’t contain any environmentally harmful PFC compounds.
Halti Finland - We exist to connect people with nature.
Halti is a Finnish outdoor brand with over 40 years of experience. People are seeking new ways to balance their busy and stressful lives and Halti exists to help people find their own peak moments – to experience the balance, calmness and harmony that come with connecting to the natural world. Halti exist to help everyone find their own way to enjoy outdoor activities.
With Think Ahead, Halti's sustainable development programme, they take responsibility for their social, environmental and financial footprints.